Monday, July 15, 2013

REAL OBSERVATIONS : My Fibroids in Uterus Symptoms

Unknown  /  at  11:02 PM  /  No comments

MY REAL EXPERIENCE : FIBROIDS IN MY UTERUS SYMPTOMS


Hi Bulky Uterus ,
My Name is Catherine Kotha and im from belgium. I am 31 and have never been pregnant. I was diagnosed with PCOS about 9 or 10 years ago, and have never really followed through with treating the condition. I have been married for five years and now I’m starting to get worried that I won’t be able to have children. I have been to several OBGYN’s and they all confirmed that I have PCOS associated with anovulation. I finally found an OBGYN that I liked and I did three rounds of Clomid, increasing the dosage to 150 mg at the third month. I still did not conceive, although as weird as it sounds, we do not have intercourse regularly (because I am already convinced that I won’t get pregnant), but that’s another story.
fibroids in uterus symptoms observation
SEE MY UTERUS  FIBROIDS 
You may or may not be aware that this illness affects at least 1 in every 4 women in our society. Research shows that this number may continue to grow and even though this is a non cancerous growth along the uterus walls; the truth is that it can be extremely uncomfortable and painful for the woman who has this problem. However fibroids in uterus symptoms seems to be a growing problem.

This is one of the main reasons that so many women turn to trying to find ways to get rid of fibroid tumors. However not many of us want to turn to any surgical methods that may or may not provide the results that we are seeking.

In fact I wanted to explain some of the fibroid symptoms that you can expect to suffer from when you have been diagnosed with this illness. You will find that every women will experience different types of symptoms and some may be more severe than others.

SYMPTOMS I EXPERIENCED DUE TO FIBROIDS IN MY UTERUS


Heavy Periods: Many women who suffer from a fibroid tumor will discover that their periods will last longer than typical (which is around 3 days) and they will experience heavy bleeding.

Frequent Urination: You may also find yourself having to visit the restroom more often than you are used to. This will be due to the fact that the fibroid tumors are putting too much pressure on your organs.

Back Pain: Many women experience more back pain or pain in the upper region of their legs. You may notice this symptom because your torso is interlinked to your uterus and will be affected by this problem.

Pain during Intercourse: My Husband always have desire for intercourse but i always get pain and bleeding due to having fibroids in my uterus.

Of course this is just a small list of some of the fibroid symptoms that you can experience if you are suffering from this problem. So as a women; it is important that you find out what you can begin doing to get rid of this condition. This is the main reason that I highly suggest you visit this site dedicated to fibroid treatment without having to undergo the knife.


Share
Posted in: Posted on: Monday, July 15, 2013

0 comments:

Welcome to Bulky Uterus ... Post your Comments Here ....

About us

Bulky Uterus Blog is Leading Uterus Blog Motivated to Protect and Ensure Pregnant Women into better awareness cognition for safer and secure delivery.

IF YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT , WE WILL MAKE YOU PREGNANT !

CALL US : +91 9866559463

SKYPE : aghorabhai

MAIL : kiranchandra2014@gmail.com
Copyright © 2013 Bulky Uterus and Other Problems. WP Theme-junkie converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.