Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bulky Uterus - A Pregnant Lady Suffering with Bulky Uterus

Unknown  /  at  12:23 PM  /  No comments

Hi Bulky Uterus
Hi My Name is Maria Asparova.My doctor said it was "massive" problem that was born after my last child, my uterusdidn'' t return to its normal size,it might be bulky uterus so it was almost thinking that I was pregnant with allkinds of foods.

Here I'm posting out the X-ray copy that My physician has given my indicating that I have bulky uterus


xray of bulky uterus


 Even with bulky uterus,I had regular periods, with the exception that was normal for me every 10 days, 14-20 days and bleeding heavily due to bulky uterus. I felt the explosion and was hospitialized cysts at some point because of the pain and heavy bleeding.This is definitely bulky uterus as my family doctor who tested confirmed it.

 The following picture is what to be considered as normal uterus.God Help
 
suffering from bulky uterus




 They called the bulky uterus  doctor again yesterday concerned that postoperative APPT I don'' t until 7 April. Yesterday I was told that I am in state 0 cancer of the vagina. Abnormal cells, the general had shown. It's still in my blood, is just one part, and will return Tuesday (2 weeks from the date of the previous operation) and do what they call partial vaginectomy. 


They told me that 9 out of10 women who never get to radiotherapy, and have no problem with cancer is never cut.They use a laser to remove part of the food in the bay and then you're good to go. In the future I'm going to remove my uterus

Share
Posted in: Posted on: Saturday, May 5, 2012

0 comments:

Welcome to Bulky Uterus ... Post your Comments Here ....

About us

Bulky Uterus Blog is Leading Uterus Blog Motivated to Protect and Ensure Pregnant Women into better awareness cognition for safer and secure delivery.

IF YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT , WE WILL MAKE YOU PREGNANT !

CALL US : +91 9866559463

SKYPE : aghorabhai

MAIL : kiranchandra2014@gmail.com
Copyright © 2013 Bulky Uterus and Other Problems. WP Theme-junkie converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.